When visiting the Intermunicipal museum Kamnik
The museum and its units are a safe place for visitors. These are places where we learn about the precious past, places to remember and plan for the future.
Opening hours for visitors are from Tuesday to Saturday, from 10 am to 6 pm, but exclusively for individual tours (for individuals and families). We do not accept groups until further notice.
Until further notice, all events will also be canceled.
Please follow these recommendations when visiting the museum:
- that individuals who show signs of illness (cough, fever, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, etc.) do not enter museum and gallery spaces;
- to adhere to hygiene measures at the entrance, box office and other premises of the museum / gallery (principles of proper hand washing and disinfection, cough hygiene, sneezing hygiene, use of protective masks, etc.);
- to disinfect your hands at the entrance and exit;
- to observe a safe distance (2 meters) at the entrance, box office, corridors, in showrooms and toilets;
- to follow the direction of the exhibition tour
- leafing through publications in the museum shop is not allowed, nor is the use of pedagogical corners.
Individual visits are not possible for users of museum material (museum documentation and professional libraries). We provide information by phone 01 8317 662 or by e-mail email@example.com.