Open museums for visitors
Dear visitors. On Tuesday, January 26, 2021, we will reopen the units of the Intermunicipal Museum Kamnik for visitors after the valid opening hours, ie from Tuesday to Saturday, from 10 am to 6 pm.
You are especially invited to the occasional exhibitions, which were difficult to reach due to the closed museums:
– in the Miha Maleš Gallery: exhibition of the realistic painter Josip Germ
– in the Pogled Gallery: exhibition by Urša Toman – Emigration of Dreams
– in the Birth House of Rudolf Maister: There near Klagenfurt … Carinthian plebiscite 1920 in literature and music
– in the museum at Zaprice Castle: all-Slovenian exhibition on Slovenian majolica, with special emphasis on Kamnik
Of course, there are also permanent exhibitions on display.
At the museum, we have taken care of everything necessary to keep your visit safe. In times of increased risk of infections, we also ask you to follow the following recommendations:
– Only healthy people who do not show signs of acute respiratory disease should enter the museum (fever, cough or sneezing, runny nose, sore throat, shortness of breath, chest pain …)
– The visit is possible for individuals and families or groups from the same household
– enter and exit individually.
– Disinfect your hands when entering and exiting
– Use a protective mask throughout the inspection
– Observe a distance of at least 2 m from each other during the visit
– follow the marked viewing directions
– pay attention to hand hygiene and cough and follow all recommendations to prevent the spread of infections.