When visiting the Intermunicipal Museum Kamnik
The museum and its units are a safe place for visitors. These are places where we learn about the precious past, places for remembering and planing for the future.
In the Intermunicipal Museum Kamnik visiting hours are from Tuesday to Saturday, from 10am to 6pm.
Please, follow recommendations when visiting the museum:
- Individuals who show signs of illness (cough, fever, shortness of breath, shortness of breath, etc.) do not enter museum and gallery spaces;
- to adhere to hygiene measures at the entrance, cash register and other premises of the museum / gallery (principles of proper washing and disinfection of hands, cough hygiene, sneezing hygiene, use of protective masks, etc.);
- disinfect your hands at the entrance and exit;
- observe the safe distance (2 meters) at the entrance, cash register, corridors, in the showrooms and toilets;
- follow the direction of viewing exhibitions
- only for individual visitors and families.