Information about the opening of the Intermunicipal Museum Kamnik
Slovenian museums and galleries reopen the doors for visitors in May. We would like to inform you that on May 5, 2020, Intermunicipal Museum Kamnik is also opening for visitors. Visiting hours are from Tuesday to Saturday, from 10am to 6pm.
Please, follow recommendations when visiting the museum:
- Individuals who show signs of illness (cough, fever, shortness of breath, shortness of breath, etc.) do not enter museum and gallery spaces;
- to adhere to hygiene measures at the entrance, cash register and other premises of the museum / gallery (principles of proper washing and disinfection of hands, cough hygiene, sneezing hygiene, use of protective masks, etc.);
- disinfect your hands at the entrance and exit;
- observe the safe distance (2 meters) at the entrance, cash register, corridors, in the showrooms and toilets;
- keep a limit on the number of visitors that can stay in units at the same time:
Museum – Zaprice Castle, Muzejska pot 3, Kamnik: up to 10 visitors;
Rudolf Maister Birth House, Šutna 23, Kamnik: up to 5 visitors;
Miha Maleš Gallery, Main Square 2, Kamnik: up to 10 visitors;
- follow the direction of viewing exhibitions.